Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
By transferring your iPhone photos to your PC for backup and delete the photos from iPhone, you can easily free up tons of valuable storage space for your iPhone. Transferring out photos from iPhone is an effective yet easy way to save your iPhone space. In this article, we will show you the steps to transfer photos from iPhone to PC in different ways.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Wirelessly
Wifi transfer is probably the easiest way to download photos from iPhone to PC. We assume you have downloaded the Wi-Fi Transfer App on your iPhone here. Follow below steps to import pictures from iPhone to PC over your wi-fi network.
- 1. Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on your iPhone. You will get a local IP address immediately.
- 2. Open your web browser on your PC, like IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
- 3. Access the local IP address on your computer browser to browse to your iPhone albums and download photos and pictures wirelessly.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with Cable
Another way to import iPhone photos to Mac is to make use of the USB cable, like you import photos from a camera to computer as usual.
- 1. Plug in your iPhone to the computer with the USB cable
- 2. Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
- 3. Select View Content
- 4. Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
- 5. Select and save the iPhone photos from iPhone to computer hard disk.
If there is no pop-up dialogue, open Windows Explorer, open My Computer, your iPhone should be listed in the Devices with Removable Storage section below your hard disk drives. Open iPhone to find your Photos and copy them from iPhone to computer, similar as you import photos from any other cameras.
By transferring out your bulk photos from iPhone to your PC, you can greatly save your iPhone photo storage space for new photos, videos, apps, etc.